It is exciting and mysterious to make friends with stars. Dating a celebrity is becoming a common happening nowadays, partly because there are many more celebrities these days than in the past, and partly because many people now have next to free access to celebrities in real life mainly through the internet and social media. If you are just looking for such a quite high standard dating service, we list the top celebrity dating platforms for you. Check the reviews carefully and find your luxury dating today.
➀ Millionaire Match
MillionaireMatch is the world’s largest millionaire dating platform. Which invented the millionaire dating Industry in 2001. During these 18 years of high standards of dating service, this site has brought over 4 million attractive members, including CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, supermodels, and Hollywood celebrities. MillionaireMatch.com has two exclusive features: “CERTIFIED MILLIONAIRES” and “CELEBRITY & VIP”. There are many famous celebrities in mm, for example, Charlie Sheen just joined MM in 2009. In 2014 and 2015, MillionaireMatch holds FUNDRAISER AT MTV MOVIE AWARD GIFT SUITE IN HOLLYWOOD and participated in the Celebrity Gifting Suite in Beverly Hills. Many celebrities received their VIP Lifetime Memberships! But for privacy protection, we can’t give away their information. It is easy to find a celebrity in MillionaireMatch, but you need to send the “Apply to Meet” request first. Once your request is approved by them, you can check the celebrity’s profile and chat with them. MM is currently available on iOS and Android apps, if you are interested in dating a celebrity, just check MM out!
Attention: MillionaireMatch does not support escort or sugar dating relationships!
SeekingArrangement is the largest sugar dating site in the world. But because of the impact of the FOSTA-SESTA Bill on sugar daddy platforms, it has made an early transition to successful and attractive dating. Current the brand name is “Seeking”. For over a decade of dating service, Seeking has attracted over 20 million successful, gorgeous members. On SA, you never know who you will meet, the site founder Brandon wade once met a sugar baby who is one of Tiger Wood’s mistresses. I absolutely believe that there are many amazing, famous, and ultra-wealthy people lurking on the website. SA is currently available on the Android app, Mobile and PC site. So no matter you are looking for a serious relationship or just want to find a hookup relationship, seekingarrangement can meet your requirements.
➂ Raya App
If you are bored with the low-quality dates from Tinder, Match, and Badoo. Then we recommend a high-end and mysterious dating app: Raya. Basically, it’s like any other dating app, but it’s only for famous people. Many fashion magazines have reported Raya. Many movie stars have joined this app, such as Kiernan Shipka, Niall Horan, Zac Efron, Joe Jonas, and Teri Hatcher. You don’t have to be famous to join Raya, but you should be rich or influential in some ways if you’d like to use it effectively. Because Raya is an invite-only dating app. So if you are referred by someone who is already in Raya, your profile is more likely to be approved. Or you will be added to the wait-list and waiting for the review by an anonymous global committee. Raya dating app currently is only available on the Apple store.
➃ The League App
The League app is launched in 2015. It is more like a social app (not dating) for the rich, the famous and the ambitious. The league organized local events in over 50 cities so that its members can meet local celebrities in person. However, it is not easy to join this app, you need to verify your Facebook and Linkedin accounts. And if you do not pay the upgrade membership fee, you will be added to the wait-list and wait for a long time to use the service, even more than one year sometimes. The League is only available for app service, but you can download it from both Google Play and the Apple store.
➄ Tinder Select
Tinder is one of the most popular dating apps in the world, but you may not like to meet the good and evil people mixed up with such a product. Then TinderSelect may meet your needs, which only serves the elite users on the app. The members cover from CEOs, supermodels to other hyper-attractive/upwardly affluent types. However, like Raya, Tinder Select is also an invite-only dating app, even if you do not know how to join this community. Although you have a tinder account, it does not mean you can use the select service. Because only the TinderSelect users will have the “S” sign. It is reported that Tinder has invited many famous and influential people to join this community. So if you have the ability to nominate others or your friends who have been in this group, it will be a great opportunity for you.
How to Date A Celebrity Successfully?
What do you really need to successfully date a celebrity? Here are a few tips to help you achieve your dream.
- Join a celebrity dating site. There are some celebrity dating websites and apps around you can join as many of them as you like, it is advised you join all of them to give you an edge, Normally, you should join all of them to maximize your chance of getting a celebrity. Sites like MM, Raya and Tinder Select are a few websites where you can meet and have close contact with your dream celebrities. The only clause is that you must know an existing member to join afresh.
- Find out where celebrities hang out in your local area. Actually, every city has its own celebrities and their usual local hangout. It could be a club, gym, or place of worship sometimes is not out of place. All you need to do is to meet them in the right place and at the right time. For instance, maybe celebrities in your local area usually go to the XYZ club, find your way there as well. When you visit them at their usual hangout spot, learn and put up the best conversational and top-notch communication skills to assist you in approaching your chosen celebrity
- Do what the celebrities do. Improve your social media presence and status. Once you meet up and started a conversation with your chosen celebrity, you will have to open up a very active social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram, Viber, IMO, and WhatsApp, and so on. Make sure your uploads on your pages are professional shots that are very catchy and attractive too and not just poor pictures of yourself. You can even open up a fan page and make sure you raise your number of followers on these social media pages so that when your celebrity finally meets you online, he/she will be convinced you are also a fellow celebrity like them.
- Upgrade your life when you want to date up. When you are already seeing a celebrity, you must make sure your lifestyle in all areas matches your dates’. For instance, if your celebrity date goes to the toilet in your house, they don’t want to see a disgusting soap in a dish. Hence, you had better buy a bottle of liquid soap just like what people use in five-star hotels. It isn’t super expensive anyway, and it upgrades the presentation of your bathroom instantly. Apart from that, you can go to the shopping mall and see which cologne is the best, and then you can buy it online at a much lower price! Also, you can buy some high-quality clothes when they are on sale- now you live like a billionaire so you will be able to date celebrities. All these are to present you as someone who is at least comfortable if not rich like the celebrity you are dating and you can easily meet up with their status and not be a pest to them.
- Never ask for money favor from your celebrity dates at the start of your relationship with them. At least not from the start so as not to piss them off from one onset by presenting yourself as a pest to them and they quickly tag with words like “Gold Digger” or “Opportunist”. Show them the feeling that you are really in love with and not just after their money or fame.